Terms & Conditions
Polebridge Mercantile Rental Agreement
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Polebridge Mercantile Rental Cabins.
We ask all guests to treat it as if it was their own and leave the cabin in the same or better condition than they found it including but not limited to sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counters and tables, putting dirty towels in hamper, closing all windows, cleaning off grill, packing out all garbage, and making the beds. Due to risk of animals, we require that all guests follow the ?leave no trace? ethos and pack everything out. This is a special place, and we thank you for cooperation in keeping it that way.
Check In: Check-in is between 2PM and 9PM. Please come to the Mercantile upon your arrival. Check-out is at 10 AM.
1. Do not smoke in the rental cabins. Thank you.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not
stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is
the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Polebridge Mercantile LLC and Bowman Lake LLC (hereafter Merc) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Merc is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. There is a cooler available in each cabin. Ice is available at the Mercantile.
6. PETS are permitted only in the Logging Cabin with an additional pet fee of $10 per night.
7. Parking: Reserve parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s) per party. Vehicles are to be
parked in designated parking areas directly to the West of the Rental Cabins.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels and sleeping bags. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Place any dirty towels into hamper.
9. Fireplace: Wood is provided. If you are unfamiliar with fire places, please ask for additional directions and please be careful.
10. Water and Septic: Potable water is available at the Mercantile. There are 2 outhouses available for use directly behind the rental cabins. Do not dispose of anything in the outhouse other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be placed in the pit toilet at anytime. There is a grey water bucket available in each rental cabin. Please follow disposal instructions on the bucket.
No refunds will be given for storms unless there is a road closure of the North Fork Road. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we recommend four wheeldrive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. ?Pack it in, pack it out.? Due to risk of animals, please pack out all waste.
14. Report any damage that may have occurred to the Manager at the Polebridge Merc immediately.
I, the signee below, agree to all the following rental terms during my stay at the Merc. I understand that I have a responsibility to maintain the premise during my stay and leave it in the same or better condition than when I arrived. We are opening up our cabins for your enjoyment, please treat it with respect and care.
*Electronic signature accepted